Whyalla Aged Care values the significant contribution our staff make towards the everyday lives of our residents and clients, and we have a number of benefits to support our existing talent and attract new people to our team.
- Flexible work hours – wherever possible we work with you to source the most flexible working schedule. We can offer casual and part time hours, flexible working weeks and even job sharing, in some cases.
- Training and study support – we recognise that ongoing education is important. That’s why we promote internal and external learning programs, as well as monetary assistance and flexible work arrangements for approved external training and education.
- Competitive remuneration – we aim to provide competitive market pay to attract, motivate and retain the highest quality people for our team.
- Extensive Salary Sacrificing options – as a not for profit organisation our employees have access to salary sacrificing options, potentially reducing your taxable income and delivering more cash in your fortnightly pays.
- Enhancing your career – we’ll support you to build your career in Aged Care and offer support and training for when you want to take the next step. Due to our size we can offer excellent career opportunities in both clinical and non-clinical positions.
- Reward and recognition – our reward and recognition program for employees recognises excellence in Aged Care support and nursing, along with our values.
- Financial benefits – you can take advantage of our great range of special rates products and services through Beyond Bank Australia
We also provide the following Wellbeing Program options to our staff:
- Annual Flu Vaccination and health promotion initiatives
- An employee assistance program, offering free, confidential counselling to you and your direct family members
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Workplace Social Committees
- And more
Your job, every job, is essential to fulfilling the mission of Whyalla Aged Care, every day to the people who trust and respect us the most. As part of a team that values the diversity that each individual contributes, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence is a rewarding aspect of your career with us at Whyalla Aged Care.
These positions are open for expressions of interest only. We are not actively recruiting for this job, however you are welcome to leave you details on file with us for future opportunities.
Whyalla Aged Care
25 Newton Street
Whyalla SA 5600